How to submit a copyright notice
If your copyright-protected work was posted on MTG Cardsmith without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Please be sure to consider whether fair use, fair dealing, or a similar exception to copyright applies before you submit. These requests should only be sent in by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf. The quickest and simplest way to submit a copyright takedown notice is through the form below.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement - Claim
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- 3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3). Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
For prompt attention please use email or the form below. Submit Copyright Notice
The name you enter as copyright owner will be stored as part of the record of the request. If you are able to provide a valid legal alternative, such as a company name, or the name of a representative you have authorized to act on your behalf, please provide that instead. This will become part of the public record of your request, along with your description(s) of the work(s) allegedly infringed. All other information, including your full legal name and email address, are part of the full takedown notice, which may be provided to the uploader.
DMCA Registered Agent Info
Send all takedown notices to our DMCA Agent listed below. Please send by email for prompt attention.
- DMCA Agent
- 1 Chisolm Trail
- Round Rock, TX 78665
- Phone: (626) 429-6393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org